Thursday, January 29, 2015

{Seriously}....i love her, she makes me smile. She is sassy and funny and beautiful. Dangit, I really needed a little girl in my life, like a real live one that could live with us. I would do her hair and take wonderful pictures of her and I bet she would have loved to go shopping, heaven knows the little man don't. I had a crazy one of those wake you up from a dead sleep type of dreams the other night. You know the kind that I am talking about? The ones that haunt you and stay with you for like ever. I really am not going to go into details because it was so real and personal that it still gives me chills. Dreams, what are they and where do they come from? I still am thinking about it a week later, is there some reality to dreams....not sure. I do know that sometimes we wish things could have been different, that paths in our lives could have led us to a different destination. Life is weird...


No comments: