Monday, January 5, 2015

{Let me tell you a little}....something about this boy, if you know him well then you know what  I am talking about. He is a stubborn, strong-willed little man, he doesn't like to be told what to do and will always figure out what to do by himself. He is extremely smart, his goal is to learn all the states, their capitals, their flags and their shape by the time he gets out of first grade. I have a feeling he will do it. He studies them for over an hour every night and is getting really good at them. He kind of likes to cheat to win. I haven't been able to figure out why he always wins at OLD MAID, I mean he never draws it. Tonight, I was going through the cards and realized he as marked the back of the card with pen so he knew not to draw that one. Kind of smart, but sneeky. No wonder this is his game of choice. He is obsessed with reading and gets his little flashlight out and reads when it gets dark. He is kind of a hard personality, I love it and hate it all at the same time. Just give me strength that we can raise him right....


Look at those eyes....he takes one look at me and I give in. It's starting to become a problem, he has me wrapped. Shot with my new camera....i am in LOVE.

1 comment:

Kimberly K. Hansen said...

Oh Alisha, you should have kept this up. It is soooo fun and so cute and your photos are awesome. NOW DON'T STOP!