Sunday, December 14, 2014

{My BOYS}....the melt my heart, I love them with all my heart. They are what I wake up for everyday. I don't always show it and sometimes after long days of trying to keep everyone happy, I just tear up and get emotional because I know in my heart I could be doing better as a mother. The age gap between my boys has been really hard this year. With Jaden almost going to be 18 and Jaxen just 6, they don't have a lot in common. What Jaxen wants to do Jaden thinks is lame and what Jaden wants to do Jaxen is not old enough or big enough to do.  However, these 2 crazies made me a MOM....they are my biggest and best accomplishments, my joy, my insanity, my kisses, my teacher and my future. Everything I do is with them on my mind. I love you doesn't really capture how my heart really feels. So instead of beating myself up everyday about doing better and being more, I am just gonna start doing better, slow down, not work so much, let their be a few crumbs on the counter and floor, play a game of Crazy 8's, enjoy my kids because in 6 months my oldest, cutest, smartest, happiest boy turns eighteen and my heart beats extra fast when I think about it and a little tear forms in the corner of my eye. Don't BLINK people it happens....they grow up and will soon be gone, and deep down I am nowhere near ready to let go. Life happens, it moves fast and looking back I could change a lot of things but looking forward I am proud of things I have accomplished. May we all enjoy this MAGICAL Holiday Season, and yes I might be a little bit biased but it just don't get any better than this....


No comments: