Monday, December 22, 2014

{Christmas Break 2014}....the kiddos are out of school, which can be good and bad all in the same minute. I tried to stay on top of things, my shopping, wrapping, cooking, editing, cleaning and what else you name it so that I could spend some good quality time with my kids over the break. I can honestly say that I am ready for the jolly old man in the red suit to show up....We had a fun day today ice-skating, which the little man is not a huge fan of. It hurts his ankles and he really hates to be cold. Luckily the brother saved his life by pushing him around the ice skating rink. I guess there is an advantage to being the little man. We ended up finishing up the night by going the Big Hero 6 for the second time, it is great and I am ready for a wonderful Holiday Season.
     P.S....I always want to remember the funny things that the little man says and today there were 2 great one. He got mad at his legos which is what he wants for Christmas and he said, "Dear Legos, I guess I really want a dog".     and then he was trying to prove that he was right and he said, "I am as positive as a person touching a snake that doesn't think it's going to bite him". He is random for sure...



No comments: