Friday, December 26, 2014

{Christmas Eve 2014}.....I can't believe another Christmas Eve has come and gone. Wow, why does time fly by so fast. The last few years we have stayed home for Christmas. My kids have gotten used to it and wouldn't have it any other way. I think it is great to make your own traditions within your own home. Iwas in charge of Christmas Eve dinner and we had a great crowd this year. My brother and his crew was the first to arrive, the little man was glad because he had someone to play with instead of adults. We were honored this year to have my Uncle Darcy and Aunt Julie and her mother Afton. They have moved to Cedar from Virginia this last year, and Jaxen has really loved getting to know them better. Last but not least my in-laws and Grandma Miller arrived. We had great food and great company. Santa even made an appearance, he didn't manage to come in but kept peeking in the window and surprising the kids, he even had Uncle Darcy a little nervous. You never know who's really hiding behind the red suit was his comment. The little man had mixed up his reindeer food earlier that day the consists of oatmeal and cinnamon that he sprinkled over the lawn. Of course, the Christmas Story got watched a few times, it is Jaden's favorite and he couldn't wait for it to come on. Christmas is a special time and I love that I am making great memory's for my kids....Life is Good.
 P.S. never forget if you don't BELEIVE you don't RECEIVE. The little man is convinced that Santa loves olives and Mt. Dew, I have thrown in a cookie or two the last couple of years....just in case.






No comments: