Thursday, April 8, 2010

I guess I can officially call myself a blogger. It has been exactly two years ago that I started this blog and posted my first picture of my sweet baby boy. Lately I feel like I really want to use this blog as a journal and looking back at the last two years it really does feel like a journal. There are so many things that I would have missed if I hadn't been posting here. I have been laying in bed the last few nights and just wanting to get on computer and write about my life and my sweet children. The last few weeks I have been kind of emotional, not sad emotional whatever that means. The smallest things make me think and remember things. Every week when the Biggest Loser comes on Jaden always says are you going to cry tonight mom. I am not a cryer but for some reason this show triggers something in me that makes me cry. Maybe it's the fact the people are given themselves the biggest chance at a better life. Tonight, our high school team played baseball and I went down to the game, because if there is a baseball game somewhere you better believe I will be there. Sitting there I glanced over and I seen an older man that so much reminded me of my grandpa, he was just sitting there by himself enjoying the nice weather and watching the game. I recognize him as going to alot of sporting events and once again I found myself getting teary-eyed. I sometimes realize how much I miss my family and the fact that I don't get to see my dear grandma very often. I then sat right down next to him and had a good chat and it made me feel better. Lately I have been looking at my children and once again getting emotional because they are growing up so fast and I want to push pause and keep them as they are. It's getting late and know I am babbling, just a few things I want to get off my chest. If I keep rambling like this I will probably have to go private.

2 comments:

Shae & Kristin Reber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shae & Kristin Reber said...

I have the same "emotional" problem, it's like out of nowhere my eyes start stinging and I'm thinking get ahold of yourself! ha ha I'm glad I'm not the only one. And you really can talk to anyone, I've seen the long conversations you carry on with complete strangers at work. PS I love your blog, cutest pictures and I love your posts. So original! You have an amazing talent!