Monday, April 5, 2010

Photobucket
He is so stinkin' cute, I just love him and his crazy personality. For those of you out there who have young children you will relate well to this post. It really sucks for parents when your kids get on a weird schedule, especially when it comes to bedtime. Jaxen, don't get me wrong really likes to sleep but on his time. The last three weeks he has been staying up until 1 or 2 in the morning just laying around in the bed, watching a little wubzy, and eating chips (or bips as he calls them). It really hasn' t bothered me to much because I stay up that late anyway and he really doesn't bother me, however last night he was super tired but couldn't quite get to sleep and to make matter worse he spotted Jaden's easter basket that suprisingly still had a half-eaten box of milk duds. He wanted one which wasn't a big deal, it was about midnight and thought maybe if I gave him a couple he would forget about it and go to sleep. One milk dud led to another (we all know how that goes, that's why I go to the movies) and pretty soon there was only a couple left. I could feel a real melt-down coming on and so the last few milk duds I broke in half and tried to salvage what was left. He ate the last one and wanted more, I showed him the box and he was ticked. Daddy goes to work really early in the morning(sometimes going to work as I am going to bed) so I frantically went through the easter basket hoping that somehow, somewhere there would be a couple milk duds that had fallen in the bottom. Nothing at this point he was crying loud and I was wishing that I wouldn't have helped myself to couple before he spotted them. Needless to say at 1a.m. in the morning my cute little two year old fell asleep with a 1 foot chocolate easter bunny hanging out of his mouth, it was the only thing that would keep him quite, and quite frankly I have had it with his late nights......spoiled I don't think so just loved....

No comments: