Sunday, April 4, 2010

fun easter weekend....

Photobucket

Photobucket
We had a great easter weekend. We spent most of the spring break out of town but surprisingly enough we did not play sports at all. Our baseball team decided to take a holiday off and our basketball games got cancelled. I cannot remember the last time we had a holiday to just relax and do whatever we want. We had a great time just hanging out with family, taking a few pictures, having a picnic at the park, taking some good long runs and just having a good time. I must have the best family ever, they are so much fun to be around and Jaxen loves hanging around with Jo Jo, everywhere we went he wondered where Jo Jo was. I have lots of pictures to post just haven't had a lot of time so for those of you waiting for me just hold tight, I heard a big storm is moving in so maybe I will get something done on my computer....HAPPY EASTER

No comments: