Thursday, July 4, 2013

july 4th....

{Time is flying by}....for me and I am sure everyone else. I can't believe that it is the fourth of July already and summer will be over as fast as it started. I am super behind on my blog and my life but what do you do. We have had a great summer this year. I have been working a lot and so I have tried to sneak in some fun times when we get a chance. Jaden is playing summer baseball and doing pretty good, he got a job this summer working for my brother and it has been a little rough trying to work, lift weights, hang-out, play baseball and just be a kid. More hours in the day would sometimes be nice. Jaxen just finished up T-ball, he wasn't a huge fan, wanted to play with the big boys. All in all life is moving by and I am trying to just enjoy the moment and live life. HAPPY 4th of JULY....  photo jaxen4x62-1.jpg  photo jaxen2-31.jpg

No comments: