Monday, July 22, 2013

{FuN VaCAtiON}......to grandma's house he goes. Jaxen has spent a little time at grandma's house this summer. This last trip over he stayed an entire week and I rode over for a couple of days so it broke up the time a little. He had a great time over there, took swimming lessons for 5 days and passed the level 1 swim class, he is still timid in the water but I think it is important for them to learn how to swim. Most of the cousins were there and they had a great time just playing together, helping grandma in the yard, playing with MJ (the dog), making smores at night, and swimming. Jaxen you are so lucky that you have a great family that takes the time out to play with you and to take care of you when you are gone....Summer is slipping by and then we move on to the next phase of school. I can't believe my baby goes to Kindergarten...Life is good, especially when you have a smile like the little man....I love that kid!  photo ava4-2.jpg

No comments: