Monday, July 8, 2013

{HAPPY BIRTHDAY}....the big "16", can't believe that is even possible. I put 14 candles on your cake hoping that it wasn't true, but it is, the driver license in your hand is more than enough to prove it. You are the best kid a mom could ask for, you are funny, a hard-worker, a friend, a great brother and many other things at that. At 16 you.....love music, hanging out with your buddies, your new truck, you love that you have a job so all those things like that rockin stereo system can become possible. You love staying up late, lifting weights, chocolate milk, mountain dew, your little brother, baseball. I love this time in your life even if it kinda makes me a little teary to think that time is soon running out and you before I know it you will be packing your bags and moving on to another phase in your life. I love your carefree spirit and how you can hang out and be friends with anyone around. You are such a great kid and you make me proud everytime I look at you....keep up your love for life and always make the best out of what life offers you. I LOVE YOU....but turn down the stereo.  photo image1.jpeg  photo image3.jpeg

No comments: