Sunday, June 22, 2014

{This boy of mine}....what can I say, where do I start. I really can't believe that he is going to be seventeen in a couple of weeks. I have really been struggling with the whole going to be a senior. I know that things change, kids move on, friends go their different ways. It makes me sad and the last few nights I have been pretty emotional. Jaden's best buddy of 14 years just got his mission call to Minnesota. I know that Jaden is going to have a hard time when he leaves, they do everything together and they just know that they have each other's back. Jaden makes me so proud, he got a job this summer and has been working his butt off, like 50 hours a week. I know that it is important for kids to learn how to work and become responsible so they can transition into the adult world. It is a hard age for this kid and I hope that he continues to make good decisions and choices...I love this boy.


 photo jaden3-7.jpg


 photo jaden4-4.jpg

No comments: