Friday, June 20, 2014

I did it, I finally did it. Me and my kiddos decided it was time to go on a little vacation. Derek wasn't up to it, crowds, Disneyland, the beach is just not his thing so guess what I left him home and we had a ball. We took off with my parents and Rustin and his kiddos because Tiffany couldn't make it either. We were loaded to the max and the kids were super excited. We took off on a Thursday evening drove until we got to Primm and then let the kids out for a little break. My little man is usually not a good rider and likes to count the mile markers seeing that we ended driving over 1500 miles he gave up on that. We stayed at Embassy Suites which is located really close to Disneyland so we could shuttle back and forth which was really nice. More to come.....  photo photo21.jpg

No comments: