Tuesday, January 7, 2014

{The time of year}....for sicknesses. We are very fortunate in our little household, we hardly ever get sick around here (i shouldn't say that out loud) but it hit my kids hard this last week. Jaden started out with a cough and his really didn't amount to much and then New Year's Eve Day the little man got hit with it pretty bad. He has been coughing, fevering and just plain feeling like crap for about 5 days. I was getting worried when he didn't eat anything for 3 days and heaven knows my skinny kids can't afford to lose a pound. Today, finally a week later the little man is getting back to his old self, running around like a crazy man and has attempted to eat a little. Today was his first day back to daycare and when I asked what he ate for lunch he said dog poop and fries. Really?...He is such a picky eater which makes it hard. I hate when my kiddos are sick, and am so glad we are on the mend. Hopefully, it just skips past us...LIFE IS GOOD.  photo jaxen1-35.jpg

No comments: