Thursday, January 2, 2014

{The little man}....what can I say, wants to be a rockstar and a farmer. Does that seem to go hand in hand, not really if I should say so myself. He is in this phase where he looovvvveees music. He listens to it 24/7 and knows the words to hundreds of songs. I tried getting him into private singing lessons, but everyone that I talked with say that they won't take boys until they are 11 years old, because when their voice change with maturity the vocals also change. Derek won't let me put him into the drama club, so I guess we will just let him rock out at home. He is super great right now, and makes me so happy. He loves to hang out with me and I guess the rest of the family, but mostly me. I am his favorite.  photo jaxen2instagram.jpg  photo jaxen3-14.jpg  photo jaxen5-8.jpg  photo jaxen6-7.jpg

No comments: