Sunday, May 19, 2013

{Jaxen}....the little man, one of a kind. You are a handful right now little man. You keep me running with all of your boundless energy. You just now figured out how to whistle and you whistle a little tune every where you go. You are loud and I mean seriously loud, your raspy voice echoes endlessly through the house, ballpark, store or wherever you are. You love to make up stories about how you are a farmer and in that little mind of your's I truly believe that you believe the stories that you tell. You love your dad more than anything, a hug and a kiss is in store every night for him or you can't go to sleep. Even though you make me tired because you are a night owl, I love being a mom to a crazy, loud, fingernail biter LITTLE MAN....  photo jaxenglasses.jpg

No comments: