Sunday, May 19, 2013

{I love my boys}....so dang much that words can't begin to express how I feel. It has been super hard this year with the space between them because it seems like we are always dealing with different a level of things, that range from 5 year old tantrums right up to 16 year old tantrums. It is never-ending and I mostly feel like the bad guy. However, I realize the importance of sticking with discipline even if it is hard and makes everyone miserable. It is necessary to raise healthy, happy kiddos. I decided that some pictures are better than no pictures and these came off of my phone therefore the quality is not great. I love them, how they play catch together and those rare moments when you know they love each other.  photo image-2.jpeg  photo image-1.jpeg

No comments: