Wednesday, January 30, 2013

{This little man of mine}....is sure a handful and then some. Our conversation went something like this the other night. Jaxen: Mom, I know what I should have asked Santa Claus for. Me: What would that be? Jaxen: I should have asked for 60 dollars. Me: Why do you need 60 dollar? Jaxen: Because I really need a chef hat. Me: A chef hat, {wow that was random} why do you need a chef hat? Jaxen: Don't you know I have wanted to be a chef for my whole life? Me: No, I didn't know you wanted to be a chef. Jaxen: I heard on TV they get paid lots of dollars, so I want to be that when I get big. So guess what, his birthday is coming up and that is still what he is asking for. I hopes he gets really good at cooking so he can take over my never-ending job of cooking dinner every night. Pretty sure I don't make to many dollars cooking, hope he has better luck. Photobucket

No comments: