Wednesday, January 23, 2013

{I really can't believe}....that is has already been a month since Christmas and I am barely getting around to posting anything. Christmas 2012 was awesome. A few years ago we decided that it was just to hard to pack up and go while trying to haul Christmas with us, so we started staying home and doing our own traditions. It has worked out quite nice. Jake our elf brought the kids a present they were able to open on Christmas Eve which turned into Jaxen wanting to open more. I caved and let him pick on from under the tree to open. I have been cooking Christmas Eve dinner for the last couple of years and having Derek's family up for the festivities. Grandpa and Grandma Miller were able to come and that was great seeing that Grandpa's health has not been the best this year. It was snowing this year which made Jaxen super excited knowing that Santa would make it with his reindeer. I was worried a little about Jaden's Christmas this year because he was only asking for a couple of things and it looked like he wasn't getting much. I shouldn't have worried because he was totally stoked over his I-phone5, beats, and some new Nike Free-runs. He walked around all day with a big grin on his face and that sure made me happy. I love when my kids are happy. Jaxen couldn't believe he got stuff that wasn't even on his list. He had so much fun playing all day with his new toys and then somehow made his way back to the old stuff he likes to play with. Sometimes I wonder why Santa bothers bringing so many new toys when they love all their old things. Christmas was wonderful and I hope that the New Year will bring lots of love and joy to our home. Here's to a great 2013. Life is good...... Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: