Monday, November 10, 2008

NOVEMBER......a time for Thanks

I AM THANKFUL
for two great kids
for a good husband
for a nice home
for a great family
for a good job
for great friends
for awesome sisters
for my life
I love this time of year, it really makes you appreciate all that you have in your life. I think that as we get busy in life we miss out on the small but important things that are there. I think that as you get older you start to appreciate things in your life and you look around grateful for what you have been given. May we all have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING..........

3 comments:

Nate and Suzanne said...

You got that right about great sisters.... I am really impressed you have become a regular blogger... I have been slacking...

Henriefamily said...

I love your blog. The pix look great. You will have to show me how to do that digital scrapbooking. It looks great. It was good to talk to you. Maybe we can keep in touch better thru our blogs!!

Henriefamily said...

Forgot to say......darling kids....all of them!