Thursday, November 13, 2008

Jaden......CraZy siLLy BOy


What a funny boy he is, he was helping his dad outside the other day
and when he came in I noticed that he had some dirt on his face. I
asked him if he would let me get a picture because I thought that he
might be getting a moustache. After he seen this picture
he was really quite concerned (knowing Jaden he really believes anything
you tell him) after a while he said to me, I TOLD you that I was hitting
puberty (that's also a joke at our house between him and his dad) Jaden
has gotten really funny lately, on election day he came home from school
and he said, "Mom we voted at school today and I accidentally voted for
Osama Bin Laden."....how ironic is that!!! He has always had his own vocabulary
if he doesn't know the definition to a word he makes on up....grapple stands for the velcro
on his wallet.....dairy sandwich stands for deli sandwich....polt stands for baby horse..
I could go on about his vocabulary for hours but for now I will end with Jaden you
are a GREAT kid, stay that WAY!!!

No comments: