Wednesday, December 18, 2013

{Christmas Christmas time is here}....time for joy and time for cheer. We've been good but we can't wait hurry Christmas hurry fast. I have listened to this song a few to many times this year with the little man. He is loving all the Christmas music and the traditions of getting ready for the big day. This time of year is exciting yet busy. Every year I tell myself that I am going to be ready a week in advance so we can just enjoy the season. It looks like, once again I will more than likely be wrapping presents all night long on Christmas Eve. Remember the anticipation of Christmas from when you were a child? I sure do....I had some almost perfect Christmas days growing up and I really want to pass that on to my boys.....ENJOY...LIFE IS GOOD. Christmas 2013 photo jaxen2-32.jpg Christmas2013 photo jaxen1-34.jpg

No comments: