Thursday, December 20, 2012

{I really should be doing something}....rather than this, however I really hate being behind on my blog so I decided to take a little time out from wrapping presents and cleaning to try to somewhat get caught up even if it means going clear back to Halloween. I mentioned in an earlier post that my mom has a Halloween Party every year for the kids, this way they get to see the kids dressed up. It is really fun and the kids look forward to it. They play games, cupcake walk, monster dance, dress up mummy. They eat lots of creepy Halloween themed food and treats (mummy dogs, sticky spider webs, witches brew.) And last but not least the witch shows up to tell the kids stories. They kids love it. Thanks Mom. I am typing this at 12:35 a.m. and the world has not come to an end, Jaden has been a little worried about it and told me maybe I should wait to Christmas shop this year just in case. Crap does that mean I better go shopping or just blame it on him when there is nothing under the tree? Pretty sure his list will be waiting for me in the morning and he will have a smile on his face, glad that we are still around. Life is good. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: