Monday, December 26, 2011

{I can't believe that}.....one more Christmas has come and gone. Christmas was a success at our house this year. The boys were more than excited at all the presents Santa left them. Jaxen couldn't believe that everything on the couch was his. Jaden loved his binoculars and cool case he got, he also was stoked about all the clothes and new cologne that Santa left him. Tonight on his way out the door to the movies he was pretty sure that Santa had left him a hot girl down there waiting for him at the movies. I forgot to ask him when he got home, however I really wasn't to worried. This Christmas, for some reason really made me realize how fortunate my family is, for all the love and giving that is presented every year. Thanks to everyone who made our Christmas special. Now on to a SPECTACULAR 2012....may it be as good to me as 2011 was.
Photobucket
My family makes me smile....I love them.

No comments: