Thursday, December 2, 2010

{I love my boys}......they are the world to me. It's so crazy to me how you can have 2 kids that are completely different from each other. Jaden is so funny, a people person (even the lunch ladies know him by his first name) very likeable, smart, and a good little athlete. Jaden loves to have things neat and tidy and is a great hand to have around. He is very willing to help with anything. Jaden is a great big brother, Jaxen is always bugging Jaden and his friends, but very seldom does Jaden let it bother him. Jaden is a very determined kid, once he sets his mind on something that it is all that he can think about. Jaden hates swearing and always reminds me to watch my mouth. Jaxen on the other hand has a small vocabulary of swear words and sometimes know how to use them. Jaxen has a crazy personality and sometimes acts older than he is. Jaxen rules the roost at our house, loves to be the boss. Jaxen loves messes and hates us to pick them up. Jaxen loves his brother so much, talks about him when he is gone and can't wait to pick him up from school. Just tonight Jaxen comes up to me as I was laying on the floor and smiled at me and said, "Your a good mom." and gave me a kiss. Gosh I love my little guys.

2 comments:

joshandbailey.blogspot.com said...

I love your work! I have a month old baby boy and would love you to take his pictures! but I cant find a number to get a hold of you.

The Blacks said...

You can e-mail me at alishablack1
@msn.com. Thanks for looking and liking my work. I would love to do your baby's pictures but I am done until the first part of the year, if you want to wait.