Wednesday, October 20, 2010

{Don't take my Fag}.......(flag). So the other day, Columbus Day to be exact Jaxen was so excited because when he looked out the window he could see the flag. He kept asking me over and over where I got it and if it was his. A little later that day I looked out and he was cleaning the flag pole with a little windex. I thought to myself that my kids are kind of strange. I guess he must have gotten a little to attached to the flag, because that evening I could hear Jaxen talking or maybe cussing somebody outside. I thought that maybe it was the neighbor's dog he cusses it occasionally. Nope, not this time it was the poor scouts trying to take their flag back and Jaxen was holding onto the pool and letting them have it, he was not about to give up his flag. I came out the porch as he was saying, "Don't touch the flag dangit" and anyone that knows my little man should be very scared when his temper comes out. The poor scout just looked at me like what should I do. He says, "I can leave the flag and pick it up once it gets dark." I said, "Just take it he will forget about it." Boy, was I wrong, he chased the truck up the street cussing mad that they had stolen his flag. I will be really surprised if the next flag holiday we even get one. That's one little possesive boy........

No comments: