Tuesday, August 31, 2010

{Jaxen my little man}...., for some reason I couldn't go to sleep tonight so I decided to work on your scrapbook, even though I have a million and one other things I should be doing. Have I ever once mentioned how much I love you? I love your fiery little temper, your cute little eyes that show your every emotion, your raspy little voice and how you can't quite say your f's so fun is bun and fine is bine. I love how you love your brother and that you wait outside for him now that he has gone back to school. I love that you have brought so much happiness to our little family and can't wait to see what kind of great person you will grow up to be. On a side note I guess I need to go see the movie The Switch, I have had numerous people tell me that the little boy in the movie looks and acts like Jaxen.....

No comments: