Friday, December 11, 2009

dear santa...

Photobucket


dear santa for christmas this year my list is pretty long, i really need a new set of pots and pans, i have been really hard on my mom's pans this year....i would also like some new books i love to read and i think my family is getting sick of reading the same books a hundred times a day...i really would love some new blocks, i am really good at stacking them tall and then knocking them down and it seems like i have lost a few of my blocks in my playing....last but not least i would really really love my own kitchen, i love my mom's kitchen so much, love to crawl up on her oven put my books in there so she can cook them for dinner....if i had my own kitchen maybe i could leave my mom's alone....hope you get my list love jaxen black

No comments: